When life becomes more challenging, assisted living at Asbury Place Kingsport's Steadman Hill is the common-sense answer. Our professional staff provides individual support with daily activities, always happily serving with dignity and respect.
Steadman Hill Assisted Living provides memory support for people with early- to mid-stage dementia and late-stage dementia staffed with certified practitioners and trained therapeutic recreation professionals. We provide purposeful living with access to opportunities across the Steadman Hill campus as well as 7-day-a-week resident programming.
Our full-time Lifestyles Coordinator organizes daily therapy programs that allow residents to express themselves and socialize. Customized care is offered in a person-centered, structured and monitored environment that honors residents’ independence in accordance with their abilities. Our trained nursing staff fosters continuity and trust by working with the same residents each day. Monthly in-service training ensures continual learning in accordance with the latest research and practices.
Our private assisted living accommodations include the following:
- Cable television
- Three delicious and healthy meals (special dietary needs are happily accommodated)
- Family-style dining
- Assistance with daily activities
- Scheduled transportation for doctor's appointments or shopping
- 24/7 security with emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal services such as a beauty salon and barber
- Priority access to health care and memory support services
- A wide range of programs such as crafting, outings, seminars, storytelling, live entertainment and much more...
Ready to find out more?
Are you looking for a particular service? Asbury Place is a full-service Continuing Care Retirement Community. We have what you are looking for.