24-Hour Skilled Nursing, Short-Term Rehabilitation, and Support for Seniors
At Asbury Place Maryville, quality health care services are always there when you need them, providing peace of mind during challenging times. Staffed by caring, experienced professionals, the Health Care Center provides person-centered health services for seniors living in Eastern Tennessee. Our treatment plans and programs are unique to each individual, and are designed to honor independence, dignity, and residents' individual preferences. We are proud to hold certification from CARF International, a distinction earned by less than 20 percent of the nation's continuing care retirement communities. Our services include:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Quality short- and long-term rehabilitative therapy with credentialed physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Stroke recovery, joint replacement therapy, and support following heart or other medical issues
- Advanced wound care services
- Respite care
- 24/7 security with emergency response system
- Medicare-certified private & semi-private suites
Innovative Long Term Care at the Chestnut House
At Asbury Place, we support your loved one in a welcoming, familiar atmosphere. Our innovative household-style design looks and feels like a private home. Our person-centered philosophy honors each individual's choices, preferences, and ability to enjoy life at their own pace and in their own way.
Ready to find out more?
Are you looking for a particular service? Asbury Place is a full-service Continuing Care Retirement Community. We have what you are looking for.